Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My silly boys

Ethan likes to play in the dirt. We have a hard time keeping him out of it. He sure has fun though! We got almost all of the yard work done when we had the warm spell. Now it just needs to warm up so I can plant my garden. We also need to paint the house so hopefully we can save up so that when its warm enough we can do that. Still don't know what color we are going to do but we think a dark color might look good.














Oliver loves to chew on his fingers! LOL! So cute!

4 comments:

  1. You must have taken the pictures on Saturday or Monday, because the 31st it was snowing. It'll be a while before you can plant now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute boys! Looks like Ethan really likes his dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dirt is awsome! It's like a natural exfoliant. :) I love warm weather and not just because I love to be outside but also because I love having projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan better not teach his cousin to do that... j/k. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete