Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flu Shots

Today Ethan and I went with Diana and Colton to go get the H1N1 flu shot. It was pretty crazy how many people showed up. We arrived around 6:30 am and the line was already about a thousand people or more deep. It was cold, I only had my sweater to keep me warm and walking Ethan around. It was amazing to see so many people, I couldn't see the end of the line. So the place opened at 7:00 am and the line slowly crawled forward. Luckily I had planned on a long time so I had plenty of food and drinks for Ethan and me. So when all was said and done we finally made it to the building and got our flue shots getting out at 11:15 am. That was the longest time I have ever stood in line before, but now I can say that we've had the experience of a mass vaccination. Quite the adventure. Don't ever want to do it again! At least we missed all the drama that was happening in the front of the building later in the day when there was an accident and so many cars violating parking rules and so on, that they said occurred on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment